Liebster AwardMonday, November 19, 2012
Oh my stars! I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award! Thanks to Karli at hello darlin'
for thinking of me and little slice of the blogosphere.
The Liebster Award is awarded by bloggers, for bloggers. It spotlights new or up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. It's a great way to find new and noteworthy blogs.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
11 random facts about me:
1. I won a "Most Adorable Baby" contest in 1986.
2. I never boil my hotdogs, I only cook them in the microwave.
3. I secretly wish I could play any musical instrument, especially the steel guitar.
4. My friends call me Ravine after a silly night out in college.
5. I hate lettuce.
6. I have a birthmark shaped like Australia.
7. I like to think I have a very vivid long term memory, I can recall exact moments from very early on in childhood - like down to what I was wearing and exact things that were said. However my short term memory is the exact opposite.
8. My left arm is noticeably shorter than my right because I have rheumatoid arthritis.
9. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda.
10. I've never broken a bone.
Questions from Karli:
Summer because I don't have to work and can do just about whatever I want.
Country although I listen to rap regularly.
Questions for Nominees:
1. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
2. Best gift you ever received?
3. Favorite scent?
4. If you had to change jobs tomorrow, what would you decide to do?
5. What's your porn star name? (Middle name + street you grew up on)
6. If you had to give up your cell phone or the internet, which one would you choose?
7. Go to the mall or online shop?
8. Favorite song to sing karoke?
9. Why do you like blogging?
10. Are you scared of anything?
11. One blog you visit everyday?
My nominees: Most of you I stalk every Friday on High Five for Friday link party or have found through other teaching blogs.
Brittney - Brittney's Orr-dinary Life
Amy - Motherhood Imperfected
Ashlie - Nonsense
Megan - Oh Happy Day
Elaina Ann - The Classy Teacher
Kati - Incorporating Color
Erin - Life as a Losey
Sally - Splash of Wine
Andrea - Spray Paint and a Staple Gun
Sarah Grace - Gracefully Made