Day 13: Thankful for My Home Warranty

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ah, I'm a day late but luckily I can be doubly thankful today :)

Last night I froze my buns off because my furnace was blowing out cold air. No bueno.

And it also just happened to be one of the coldest night in St. Louis so far this season. My favorite.

So with a quick click of the mouse I reported a claim to my home warranty company and they were at my door at 7:30am this morning. I am so thankful that I have a home warranty because neither Chris or I are very handy when it comes to things not working. Even when it is something as simple as your damn fan being on. Somehow our fan got turned on and was blowing out the cold air and we just assumed something was broken after pressing every button on the thermostat. So while I am thankful I have my home warranty, I am not thankful for paying $100 for someone else to come press a button to "fix" it.

Ah, we live and learn.


Sig

You Might Also Like

0 comments