Day 26,27,28: Thankful for ...

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I'm currently sitting in a cabin in the middle of the woods in Potosi, Missouri right now with 110 sixth graders and have been since Monday.

And I'll be here til Friday.

So I haven't been able to keep up with my daily posts but while here I've thought about all the things I'm thankful for:

1. 6th grade camp is only once a year.
2. Under Armor because it is freaking cold.
3. Space heaters because it is freaking cold.
4. Thermal socks because it is freaking cold.
5. Wi-Fi.

Noticing a trend there? There is nothing like home however it is particularly beautiful this week despite the frigid temperatures.



Sig

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was wondering why you were posting these "camp" shots! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS 6th Grade Camp???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is technically called Outdoor School but we take the kids to a YMCA camp about 90 miles away and stay for a week. It is part of our science curriculum. The kids have a blast doing things like dam building, learning about animals, and horseback riding. Although this year the horses have the flu, so no riding for us!

      Delete