It's a little late but it's still Friday and I miss my weekly dose of positivity so I'm back to countdown the 5 things that rocked this week (and the past few).
1. Well looky what came for me about two weeks ago. BOOYAH!
2. Last year, Chris and I wanted to go to the Forest Park Balloon Race and we tried to go but got lost in the park (it is 50% larger than NYC's Central Park dontchaknow). You'd think we'd be able to find a bunch of hot air balloons but no dice. Imagine our surprise last weekend when driving down Highway 40 and seeing this sight. Pretty neat!
3. I happen to hear numerous times at Parent - Teacher Conferences that my students are loving my class. Good to know that they're enjoying this year while I feel like I'm being pulled in 55 directions at once. I swear I can't keep up.
4. Indulged in a little retail therapy last week with work friends. I picked up a new eyeshadow quad from Bare Minerals and some other goodies.
5. My grandma is officially moved into my parents and we emptied her storage unit last weekend. We had a little party inside of it to celebrate unloading it. BTW Raspberry Wheat Shock Top is heavenly.
This weekend I have a wedding and a baptism to celebrate so it should be lots of fun. Have a great weekend!