Good Eats

Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh my, it's been awhile! I've been meaning to blog for the past two weeks and it has just been crazy town at work and home with early morning meetings, moving my Grandma to my parents house, and trying to pretend like I'm 20 again going out Friday AND Saturday nights with various social engagements (let's be real, if I was really trying to pretend I was 20 I would be going out every night of the week).

God. I'm. Old.

In between all that I've been busy in the kitchen. My Pinboard is bursting with new recipes to try. I don't know what it is about fall but it makes me wanna cook.


First up, I tried the Baked Potato Grilled Cheese.

Say hello to what's been missing in your life. It's pretty much everything I love on a sandwich. Potatoes, cheese, bacon, sour cream, green onions, and butter.

Please stop what you're doing right now and go make this sandwich.

And don't skimp on the bread - make sure it is a nice crusty French bread. Trust.

Next, a chicken dish known as Chicken Kiev.


Pretty tasty but labor intensive and too much handling of raw chicken. The inside is stuffed with green onions, parsley, butter, and garlic.

Lastly, Garlic Pesto Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce.



This was very reminiscent of the Pioneer Woman's Penne a la Betsy I tried a while back. This recipe was easier to make and still packed a flavor punch. Plus, the recipe made a ton so there are leftovers for lunch this week. Score!

So what have you been up to, any good recipes I need to try? Leave 'em for me in the comments!

Sig

You Might Also Like

0 comments