Day 16: Thankful for Fridays #H54FFriday, November 16, 2012
This year more than I ever, I am so thankful for Fridays. I can't believe how much I look forward to them. The love affair probably started right around the time I found Lauren at From My Grey Desk's weekly link party appropriately called High Five for Friday. It's hard not to associate Friday with great things.
High Five for this Friday because:
1. Two more school days until Thanksgiving Break.
2. Staying up late with the boyfriend watching a tribute to Eddie Murphy. We could quote "Coming to America" for days!
3. Made my Christmas list on Pinterest.
4. I spent more time crocheting with my Grandma this week and let's just say my boot toppers got WAY cuter with the help of a seasoned crochet veteran.
5. Recalling one of my favorite Christmas memories. I'm still laughing.
Go check out High Five for Friday and have a great weekend!