High Five for Friday

Friday, November 30, 2012

Whew! I'm back from camp in one piece and I'm exhausted. I'm seriously fighting the urge to nap right now so I can sleep tonight so I thought I better countdown the top 5 things about my week and link up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.

Here goes!


1. As much as whine about camp, it really is gorgeous.
2. Even though I was probably whining about how cold it was while taking this pic at camp, I'm glad I was able to wear my new crocheted head band my grandma made me.
3. A space heater may be the best invention. EVER.
4. A pedicure is just what a gal needs after spending a week in the woods wearing every piece of cold weather gear imaginable.
5. The Christmas tree is up and looks FANTASTIC! I just love staring at it.

How was your week? Anything super special? I hope you were far warmer than I was!


Sig

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am loving that nail color! and camp looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm,... I like u, Nice post.. Gbu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the toes! I still am wondering about that CAMP! EEEEKKK! You earned your keep this week!

    ReplyDelete