High Five for FridayFriday, November 30, 2012
Whew! I'm back from camp in one piece and I'm exhausted. I'm seriously fighting the urge to nap right now so I can sleep tonight so I thought I better countdown the top 5 things about my week and link up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.
1. As much as whine about camp, it really is gorgeous.
2. Even though I was probably whining about how cold it was while taking this pic at camp, I'm glad I was able to wear my new crocheted head band my grandma made me.
3. A space heater may be the best invention. EVER.
4. A pedicure is just what a gal needs after spending a week in the woods wearing every piece of cold weather gear imaginable.
5. The Christmas tree is up and looks FANTASTIC! I just love staring at it.
How was your week? Anything super special? I hope you were far warmer than I was!