Hello, Yellow!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Look what arrived on my doorstep this past week.



While I wish I could say this was some great find as part of my goal to start searching out great pieces at local Goodwill's and antique stores, I can't. It was my boyfriend's mother who found it. A woman she works for was getting rid of it and Chris' mom had no room for it so to our house it came! And it was free! Picture me doing the happy dance.

Not quite sure if I will leave it be. I dig the yellow but Chris wasn't quite feeling it. I just keep yelling throughout the house that "We NEED some color!"

For now I have moved it into our spare bedroom that currently has no other furniture, hopefully within the next few weeks I will figure out exactly what I want to do with it. Maybe a nice coat of white paint and some sleek chrome drawer pulls and handles (although I secretly lurve the clear ones) We shall see!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOVING the yellow and glass knobs! Great score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I would totally keep it yellow, for sure!

    ~em at small girl, big world

    ReplyDelete