3 Hours, 25 Minutes

Thursday, January 12, 2012

3 hours, 25 minutes.

305 minutes.

You can do a lot in that amount of time, watch Titanic, drive from St. Louis to Cape Girardeau and eat a nice dinner at BG's, paint a small room, even read a good chunk of a book.

Never in a million years would I imagine that 3 hours and 25 minutes would be how long it would take me to get to work this morning.




Normally my commute is just 25 minutes from St. Louis to Chesterfield but due to about an inch of snow that froze the highways, the St. Louis Area was a a parking lot for most of the day. I didn't get to school until 10:30am. I was more than a little tense and really, really had to pee. Some of the students that come in from the city didn't get to school until almost 11:30!

It is still flurrying now and it supposed to stop in about an hour but the temps are headed towards the single digits...maybe there is a chance of a day off school tomorrow. I certainly deserve one after today!

You Might Also Like

0 comments