New Year, New Updates

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

January is all about starting fresh and getting organized and one of my favorite things to do is update my computer spaces. You may have noticed my new blog look, courtesy of the Cutest Blog on the Block. If I could use chevrons on every surface of my house, I would. I am chevron crazy right now, especially in the yellow/gray combo. Check out some things I have been pinning:

{Apartment Therapy}
{Via Pinterest}

{Ottoman Pouf in gray & white chevron via Aletafae on Etsy}
 {Via Martha Stewart}

 Whenever I show chevron patterns to the boyfriend he claims to get dizzy. More like dizzy from the complete awesomeness that is chevron. I am hoping to start sneaking in some of the pattern with pillows and dish towels. Baby steps.

But for now, chevrons on the blog will have to do.

I also like to update my desktops on the many media devices I own. And since Kate from the Small Things Blog shared the awesome calendar desktops over at Smashing Magazine, I can now update my work/home laptops and phone with pretty new desktops.

Phone:

Work - So cute because our mascot is the owl!

Home:


Go get one for yourself and make your electronic space feel pretty!

You Might Also Like

0 comments