January Birchbox

Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Birchbox arrived last week and I was so giddy about opening it up and playing with all the goodies that I nearly forgot to tell you all about it.

If you ever want to give a really awesome gift, give one that repeats itself every month. While I love getting high-end beauty samples that I otherwise wouldn't know about, I'm pretty sure I would be just as excited about anything showing up on my doorstep on a monthly basis for me to try out...wine, cheese, flowers, fruit, heck...even mustaches.

Here is what I got this month:




In the pic above you can see the Zoya Nail Polish in Megan. It is a gorgeous shade of lavender-gray. Usually I go to the salon every two weeks for a manicure but I just couldn't resist doing one myself this past week. I got a lot of great comments about how the color was perfect for winter. Indeed it is.

 VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything: Eye Serum. An anti-aging eye serum that is suppose to brighten and revive your under eye area. I've used this a few times already and I like the way it makes my skin feel but there is something about the color of this stuff coming out of the bottle that turns me off.


Juicy Couture perfume.



Miracle Skin Transformer Treat and Conceal concealer.


And some granola from Tom Colicchio!

Can't wait for next month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments