The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve everybody!

Things are pretty low key around here today, just waiting to head over to my parent's house for hors d'oeuvres and the first round of present opening with my mom's side of the family.

I thought I would join the GBU of my weekend, here goes!


Incorporating Color

The Good: Finished my Christmas shopping Friday night in a frenzy, literally a spending frenzy. Dropped $300 in less than two hours - wait I'm pretty sure that should go under the "ugly" category. Chris was also off so we got to hang it for most of the weekend. We caught a afternoon showing of "This is 40"...it was good although I expected it to be funnier and it was also kind of awkward in a way.

The Bad: My mountain of laundry has grown! And no effort to do laundry has happened. But I did re-organize the kitchen. We finally figured out what all the hooks in the pantry were for. Huzzah! This goes under the bad because it took us 1.5 years to figure this out!


The Ugly: I woke up yesterday and today with major swollen joints. I'm not one to predict the weather based on my body pain, but there HAS to be some major snow coming our way.

Have a wonderful Christmas eve, look forward to seeing how your Christmas goes!

Sig

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Christmas shopping is always good, but you gotta hate the way it eats up all your money. :)

    Those pans look great on those hooks - I definitely am wanting something like that when I own a house eventually.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete