High Five for Friday

Friday, December 07, 2012

I'm a day late but I have a good reason! Read on to find out...


1/2: Matthew Phillip and William Daniel were born Thursday to my friend Jody and yesterday I got to meet them! I only hope I look half as good as Jody after giving birth to one kid (someday...)

3. The student gifts have started to arrive, earlier than ever this year. I never expect to get presents from my students so it is always a surprise when the choose to get me something. So I was definitely surprised when this cute little cactus arrived on my desk. Thanks to Andrea - his name is Spike :)

4. I'm in love with all things fair isle, ski lodge, and aztec print. And I almost stole the new stockings my mom got a her house for mine. I also ordered this (hopefully) awesome sweater from Old Navy Wednesday night while I was Christmas shopping for my sister (so far I've managed to buy something for myself almost every time I've shopped for someone else ---oops.) ON clothes never fit me right but I've to go at least try because it is soooooo cute!


5. A fun and crafty Wednesday night with my friend Stephanie produced these sandpaper letters for her nephew Des. He is one lucky little guy to get such a super sweet gift!

How was your week? Are you getting your Christmas shopping done or waiting to the last minute? I'm spending tomorrow wrapping with my momma over at her house, hopefully we will get done rather quick!

Go check out the other High Five for Friday links at From My Grey Desk.
Sig

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. 4. Yes!!!!!! Fairisle, Aztec, tribal, ski lodge. LOVE! I've seen that sweater in person and it's pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you follow the Chic Orchid on Facebook? She has some pretty amazing fair isle leggings that are going to be for sale this week and I may have to purchase. I don't know what it is but every winter I get more and more into this print!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the baby! I was a little behind on posts when my nephew was born a few weeks ago. Totally understandable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those boys the cutest?! I'm not one to swoon over other people's children that much but they are about my favorite thing in the world!

      Delete
  3. I'm blog famous! :) Thanks again for your wonderful help. Your Craft Room advice has changed my life! Next time at my place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I could help! A co-worker messaged me this morning to cut some vinyl for her and my blade was so dull it would even "kiss cut" the vinyl, darn sand paper! Luckily I was able to find my spare blades and like we suspected it is super easy to change the blade. Can't wait for our next crafty adventure!

      Delete
  4. So glad I could help name the cactus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. two boys - so cute!! and love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I run to the mailbox everyday to see if it has come, Hopefully soon!

      Delete