It's OK Thursday

Thursday, December 20, 2012


Thought I would try something new today and link up with Amber for It's OK Thursday.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...
  •  that I am seriously bummed about the end of Gossip Girl. I have already watched the series finale twice and may have been surfing YouTube for some favorite clips. 
  • that I completely checked out for winter break oh, about four days ago. My kids are literally climbing the walls and I'm letting them. 
  •  that I haven't cooked dinner in two weeks. The boyfriend has been working late and I just can't get myself to cook anything beyond oatmeal when it is just me.
  •  that the McDonald's worker has started saying hi when she hands me my morning soda because she sees me every morning.
  •  that my laundry is sorted but has not yet made it to the washer. Maybe in another two weeks because that is how long it took me to actually sort it.
  • that I secretly wish for gift cards when a student hands me yet another baked good/piece of candy for Christmas.
  •  that I can't stop eating Christmas candy.
XOXO,


Sig

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I haven't cooked very many meals lately either, it has just been me and I lack motivation because of everything else right now. And I say, enjoy that Christmas candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness, I feel ya. I love me some holiday time but I wish I wasn't so exhausted!

      Delete
  2. No worries- I haven't cooked or done laundry or done basically anything at my house. ;)

    Have a great (laundry free) day!
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's always a great day when no laundry or cooking is done ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm with you and the other girls..no cooking has taken place in my kitchen in FAR too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm breaking the streak tonight ladies! Easing my way back into the domestic life with some fish sticks and mac and cheese. Watch out!

      Delete
  4. I still haven't seen the GG series finale yet and it's killing me! I think I'm going to have to have a winter break long GG marathon...because that's what winter breaks are for (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that marathon idea...would you believe I never saw the first season? I started watching half way through the second season. Can't wait for winter break!

      Delete
  5. Hey, I give you credit for sorting your laundry - mine isn't even sorted...eh, it's ok...because "its okay thursday" right? ha! found your blog from the link up - and we have a few things in common...like a love for post-its! my old boss always gave me a hard time because I would rather use pretty post its rather than send a quick email :) GO US! glad to be following along now!

    ReplyDelete