Me Gusta Viernes

Friday, March 23, 2012

That's "I Like Friday" for those that didn't stumble through 3 years of high school Spanish like I did. But it's true, I do indeed enjoy a good Friday.

Here are 5 things in no particular order that I am digging this week:

1. The gym and I have become friends again. As I type this I am getting ready for "Butts and Gutts" class - sore midsection and glutes hurrah!

2. Craftiness. I have been killing it this week in the craft department but haven't shared much on the blog. More to come about the fabric covered boxes ( a la Jen Jones at IHeart Organizing) that I'm working on.


3. The 5% I save at Target every time I shop there. Check out these cute pillows I scored. Regularly $19.99 but they were BOGO 50% off this week plus the 5% off making them $14.24. Boo-yah!



4. I got my Cardinals season tickets this week, yippee! More like 10 games but that is way more than I've ever been to in one season before. And did I mention that were a present from Mom and Dad? So we get to see the boys of summer for free...all summer. :)


5. I just discovered Spotify this week. How have I been missing this awesome FREE online streaming music service that has over 15 million songs? So far seems way better than Pandora. My go to songs right now are "We Are Young" by Fun and "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye.

I'm going to enjoy my last weekend of spring break with some more crafting, spring cleaning, and grad school work. Doesn't sound like much of a break does it?

Have a great weekend!

P.S. I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday link party. Head on over at check it out!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments