March Birchbox

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Birchbox arrived this month chocked full of goodies. This month, Birchbox teamed up with Teen Vogue to put together a box that would help me look my best for my spring formals. Unfortunately, my calendar is only filled with work and no formals in this gal's future but nonetheless I still got to try some great products.

This month I received:
  • Twistband Hair Tie
  • Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint
  • Twirl by Kate Spade
  • Essie Luxeffects in "As Gold As it Gets"
  • ModCloth coupon
  • Kerastase Elixer Ultime (Another hair oil! I got one last month too)
I dig the hair tie. I picked it up immediately and put my hair in a pony tail and it didn't hurt nor pull out my hair, which is always a good thing. The nail polish was a great item as well, looked really cute as a topcoat on my pedicure. The others will go into my sample pile for my sister to go through.

As always, looking forward to next month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments