Cheers to the Weekend!

Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Friday and I'm writing up the things I enjoyed most because it's High Five for Friday over at From My Grey Desk.



1. The weather. I don't even know what it means but I lurve 85 degree weather in March. I wore capris and sandals to school yesterday. Even with the possible rain it is B-E-A-UTIFUL!


2. I found the perfect size boxes for the shelves on my new desk. Yes, they are cardboard but they won't be cardboardy for long. Got a project I'm cooking up and it's gonna be good.

3. Good grades. I finished up the 8th of 10 classes towards my Masters with an "A".  And I currently have a 4.0 for the entire program, really hoping to graduate this summer Magna Cum Laude!

4. Spending time outdoors. While I don't have a patio, just a little stoop - I love nothing more than enjoying an ice cold adult beverage outside after getting home from work. So relaxing.

5. SPRING BREAK! Hallelujah, it's here! 10 days of absolute bliss. Things I'm looking forward to: sleeping in, celebrating St. Patrick's Day in Dogtown, visiting my long lost friends, some home improvement projects, and did I mention sleeping in?

Have a great weekend!

P.S. I just had to add two more to my list that I thought of after I published. Today is my parent's 27th wedding anniversary. How freaking awesome is that? And I got my contract for the 2012-2013 school year yesterday. Hurrah for being employed another year!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with the boxes!!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as Momma B- anxious to see what you are going to make of those boxes!

    ReplyDelete