High Five for Friday

Friday, March 30, 2012

This week flew by which is always fine by me. Here's five of my favorite things from this past week:

1. I ordered this bag from Layla Grace over spring break and it finally arrived on Monday. I love it. It is WAY roomier than I anticipated but it will be perfect for the spring/summer.

2. After visiting the derm over spring break and trying new medication my skin is nearly psoriasis free, which is hasn't been in almost 5 years. I now have white patches of skin instead of scaly, dry yuckiness which I will take any day.

3. My good friend, Jody. She has just been the absolute best this week helping me deal with having one one car due to the boyfriend having quite the accident on Saturday night (something I'm definitely NOT high fiving about!) I'm glad to have such a great friend in my life!

4. Refunds. Tax refunds. Insurance refunds. I love when money goes back into my pocket.

5. Weeknight BBQs. Nothing better than to relax with friends with a good burger and cold sodie. I'm definitely learning that I don't need to wait until the weekend to have a little fun.

Have a great weekend!

P.S. I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday link party. Go check it out or write a post of your own!


You Might Also Like

0 comments