Glitter Eggs

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Glitter makes everything better. One of my final projects of Spring Break was to make some pretty glitter eggs I saw over at Sew and the City


I couldn't find smooth Styrofoam eggs like the ones in the tutorial but happy to report the textured ones work just as well. My dining room table looks pretty happy with the bright, new placemats I purchased from Target. I think  I have been to Target every day this break...sometimes I just can't help it! I never like spending a ton of money at one time on stuff for the house, two pillows one day, placemats the next....my bank statement looks like I'm one step away for needing an intervention from being a Target addict.

And check out my new turquoise glass. I visited a new consignment shop out by my parent's house. It was small but had some nice items. Snagged this beauty for $10.

Well it's back to the grind tomorrow and usually I feel renewed after a break but with the nice weather and breezy schedule I've been keeping I'd rather stay on break. Only 45 more (school) days until summer!

You Might Also Like

0 comments