High Five for FridayFriday, October 05, 2012
This week. Ugh. Since Wednesday I have thought it was Friday.
Not. A. Good. Feeling.
But rejoice! Today is THE day, it IS Friday!
And here is what rocked my world this week:
1. I totally fell off the making dinner wagon and have eaten like total crapola this week. Lion's Choice, McDonalds, Wendy's, Steak n Shake, and Pizza Hut. It's been delicious and I've loved every second.
2. This rainbow out of nowhere on the way home from work.
3. My friend Kyle got married on Saturday and it was an absolute blast. They showed the video below at the reception that night. It is just beautiful. And now they are enjoying their honeymoon in Bora Bora! So jealous!
4. It's officially fall. The mums are planted and the Halloween decorations are coming out this weekend. Yay!
5. This candle makes my mood instantly better.
P.S. Head over to From My Grey Desk to see the other High Five for Friday posts!