Pinterest Challenge: Fall Edition

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's back!


The Pinterest Challenge. Every few months or so, the ladies over at Young House Love and Bower Power host a challenge to stop pinning and start doing. Last week they sounded the call and I panicked. I seriously did not have the time to tackle a DIY project nor any doll-hairs to spend. My thoughts were consumed all week with how I could still participate with such limitations.

Enter my fall wreath from last year that was Pinterest inspired.




After surviving a season between the leaking storm door, girlfriend needed a little pick me up. The Pinterest Challenge was just what I needed to break out the glue gun and revive this cute rosette wreath.

And ta-da! Good as new and it looks so swell with my hanging-on-for-dear-life mums.


Check out my other Pinterest Challenge projects:

Striped TV Tables


Crayon Wreath

Pottery Barn Inspired Desk
Did you participate in the Pinterest Challenge or did you sit this one out? Leave your project link in the comments so I can check it out. I am hoping to come back with a vengeance for the winter challenge, watch out!



Sig

You Might Also Like

0 comments