30 Days of Thankful

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pinterest and the blogosphere are rife with Thanksgiving ideas as we approach November. Beyond the turkey, pumpkin pie, and pilgrims, Thanksgiving is a holiday in which we should celebrate all that we are thankful for.

During the month of November I am challenging myself to focus on at least one thing I am thankful for each and every day. While I would love to make some kind of physical scrapbook (Cathy Zielske's printables would look faboosh), I think I have to keep this manageable so I'm going to post a short blurb each day along with a pic. And then link up each Friday over on Cathy's page. (I think eighteen25 is going to do a Blurb book along the same theme if Instagram is more up your alley).

Source
Now remember I have no cute pets or kids, so some of my gratitude may be outside the traditional "what-I'm-thankful-for" box like no chip nail polish and new episodes of Gossip Girl (don't hate!)

Anyone want to join in the fun? 

Sig

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is an absolutely precious idea. I'm totally going to do it with my twitter account! (I can be a bad blogger when it comes to every day things!)

    ReplyDelete