Motivation StationMonday, July 01, 2013
Stephanie over at Bourbon and Glitter has gotten all inspirational with her 101 in 1001. While I don't quite think I'm ready to make my own list of 101 goals, I can take some baby steps and create some goals for my last month of vacation.
I've really got to get focused so I don't feel like my vacation was wasted watching reruns of Law & Order: SVU while simultaneously browsing Pinterest for hours on end. Even though well all know how fufilling those activities can be...
2. Make over this tool box for my classroom.
3. Attend at least three gym classes each week.
4. Create my birthday wish list.Only a month and half 'til 28!
5. Update the blog with something new - header, background, signature, something. I recently added some social media icons over there on the right so it easier to follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Bloglovin'.
6. Go to the pool and enjoy summer!
I don't know about you but reading other people's goals makes me more motivated to get my own stuff accomplished, what about you? Motivating or deflating?