Motivation Station

Monday, July 01, 2013

Stephanie over at Bourbon and Glitter has gotten all inspirational with her 101 in 1001. While I don't quite think I'm ready to make my own list of 101 goals, I can take some baby steps and create some goals for my last month of vacation.

I've really got to get focused so I don't feel like my vacation was wasted watching reruns of Law & Order: SVU while simultaneously browsing Pinterest for hours on end. Even though well all know how fufilling those activities can be...

On an unrelated note. I'm obsessed with PicMonkey right now because you can get PicMonkey Royale for FREE for six months. Use the code: ISTE2013
1. Finish my online classwork and remember to never take 12 hours of grad school credit in one summer ever again.

2. Make over this tool box for my classroom.

 I'm thinking of spray painting it white and using washi tape to add some cuteness.

3. Attend at least three gym classes each week.

4. Create my birthday wish list.Only a month and half 'til 28!

5. Update the blog with something new - header, background, signature, something. I recently added some social media icons over there on the right so it easier to follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Bloglovin'.

6. Go to the pool and enjoy summer!

I don't know about you but reading other people's goals makes me more motivated to get my own stuff accomplished, what about you? Motivating or deflating?



Sig

Linking up with :

You Might Also Like

0 comments