High Five For Friday

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday, glad to see you again!

I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday party.

Photobucket


Here are my top five favorite things about this week in no particular order:


1. I planned all of my lessons until the end of school and copies will be made for said lessons by the end of today. Boo-yah!

2. Grey's mother f'n Anatomy! Holy moly, did anyone watch last night? I am always one of those people who never sees obvious things coming. My boyfriend was practically bursting the last 5 minutes of the show because he figured it out before I did. Can't wait for next week!

3. My final grade was posted for my grad class - 144.5 out of 145 points. Darn APA citations got me on my research plan. I was always more of an MLA gal :)

4. I'm officially team leader at school next year. I'm excited about this new position and hopefully having a positive impact on how our team operates.

5. We're in the single digits baby! Only 8 more days of school until summer vacation - which looks as though it will be an actual vacation, no summer school for this gal...although not for lack of trying - my class just couldn't get enough students enrolled.




Have a great weekend!




Sig

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. YAY for finished lesson plans! I'm like that too - I always made sure that my plans were finished and copies were made on Fridays before leaving the building, so Monday mornings were stress free! :)

    ReplyDelete