A New Year

Saturday, January 01, 2011

1/1/11.

I love when the date is special.

My new year so far has been pretty uneventful. Chris and I went to our friends' house last night for a NYE celebration and it was quite the party despite me still being (way) under the weather. I just haven't been able to feel any better, although today is the first day my head doesn't feel like it is going to explode when I bend over. Still no taste or smell...you would think I would not want to eat since I can't really enjoy it, but nope, still shoveling it in. Damn.

Here are some pictures from last night's festivities:

 Jena, Elyse, Ashley, and I celebrating with bubbly.
 And I wonder why we like these boys sometimes...
 Ah, he does know how to take a good picture :)
A toast to a good start!

Today has been a lazy day, however we did take down the Christmas tree and put everything away. My mom organized all of the ornaments today so that each daughter would have a box of Christmas decorations to take with them when they move out, I had no idea how many we all had! My grandma makes an ornament every year for us and plus I I have received them from students and my mom, so I have a nice little collection for when I have my own tree. (Which will hopefully be next year!)

Anyone check out Oprah's new OWN channel today?

You Might Also Like

0 comments