Presently...

Wednesday, July 02, 2014



Going to the pool about 3 days a week. It has been far more enjoyable than I thought it would.

Trying to not start the back to school countdown. It's JULY people! I'm guessing only about two more weeks until the anxiety laden dreams begin. I will always worry about missing the first day of school due to oversleeping.

Planning a 5th of July BBQ after the Cardinals game. I'm thinking cheesy potatoes and pork steaks. YUM!

Starting to pull together a plan for really decorating the living room. I've learned over the past three years that I have decorating paralysis. I'd rather not do anything out of fear of making the wrong choices. But I will fear no more! I pulled together an inspiration board and I think I'm going to make the first purchase towards this design tomorrow...that sweet-ass fireplace TV console from Wayfair.
Living Room Inspiration
Itching to go shopping - birthday month is fast approaching, so I must hold off. I can't wait for all the coupons to start showing up in my inbox.

Waiting ever so patiently for Erin Condren to launch their notebooks. Somehow I've earned $40 to spend through referrals and I'm giddy!

Wanting to be more active - it is so tempting to lay (lie?) on the couch all day and I may have indulged myself a time or two already this summer.




Sig

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your sofa inspiration!!!!!!!!! Please post home decor photos!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete