When It Rains, It Pours!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013




Today was one if those days that was going well until about 2pm after which it just went to hell in a handbasket at warp speed.

I had my arthritis medication infusion which is an IV. I've been getting stuck with a needle for every month for the past 13 years and I have rock stars veins. I'm always a first stick.....except today. In which she had to dig in my arm for a minute, then re-stick me. Eh, it wouldn't have been so bad if the nurse hadn't gotten blood on one of my fave cardigans. Luckily it came out.

THEN on the way home, I heard a really loud pop right before turning on to the highway, I remember it startled me but thought nothing else of it.

Cut to 30 minutes later.


My tire was flat as a pancake. Luckily I was only a stone's throw from my house but the boyfriend had to leave work early to come help. But the jack wrench we were using basically fell apart in our hands so we had to call AAA and then wait. For and hour and fifteen minutes. 

Then on to the tire store. $145 and 45 minutes later, I'm back to four, inflated tires. 

Did I mention that we just spent $100 to have our drain routed due my hair monster lurking in the pipes?
 
Hope your Tuesday, sucked less than mine!


Sig

You Might Also Like

0 comments