H54F

Friday, April 12, 2013


Yay, Friday!

This week was fabulous because of:

1. Personal days.
2. Cardinal's home opener, even though it was a loss.


3. This pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies has changed my life. My students and I are in love with it. It makes the pencils so sharp, doesn't eat them, is really quiet, and doesn't jam up with lead. A girl in my class has literally sharpened five pencils everyday just because she wants to use it.

Left Photo: Via Kristen's Kindergarten

4. 29 days left of school. The countdown is on.

5. All inclusive seats to the Card's game on Saturday. Me likey free beers and nachos. and funnel cakes. and brats. and ohmygod I'm going to eat so much.

How was your week? Anything super fantastic? Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.





Sig

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. How much is that sharpener!?!!

    Have fun on Sat! That sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The game sounds like a blast... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your all inclusive seats. That's going to be amazing!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete