High Five for FridayFriday, July 27, 2012
It's Friday! Only one more Friday of freedom until I'm due back at school...not sure if I feel like that is a high five or low five. Judging by the heart palpitations I have just typing that last sentence I'm gonna go with low five.
I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to celebrate the awesomeness that is Friday. You should too or at least check out the other blogs and leave some comments. Everybody loves comments!
My top five this week:
1. Getting my classroom in some kind of an order. No pictures yet but all my tech is set up and my desk is arranged and organized. I feel like everything else will fall into place within the next week or so.
2. I had my first team meeting in which I was the leader of and it went great! I was super nervous but really had no reason to be. So excited to work with my awesome teammates again this year.
3. Cedar Rapids. Has anyone else seen this movie? I caught it last night and couldn't stop laughing.
4. I bought some more digital scrapbook paper from Moo and Puppy paper shop on Etsy and made some super cute signage and labels for my classroom.
5. The boyfriend has settled into his new job quite nicely and it has been so awesome around here it almost completely erases the four months of awfulness that was Wal-Mart. So happy for that!
Have a great weekend!