High Five for FridayFriday, July 20, 2012
Was it me or was this the quickest week ever? I swear I blinked and it went from Monday to Friday like that!
It's Friday so you know what that means...High Five for Friday party over at From My Grey Desk!
I thought this week was going to be more low fives than high fives but it turns out I had a pretty good week - I just had to look at events in a more positive way. It's all about perspective people.
Without further ado, high fives this week for:
1. Being proactive/healthy. I mentioned I've become quite the gym rat this summer but unfortunately I was sidelined this week (and next) by a pesky little mole.
I was reading Glamour a few months back and they had a whole section about safe sun. They included some pictures of moles to keep an eye and on and wouldn't you know there was a mole pictured that looked eerily similar to one I had on my left upper chest (yep, you're looking at my ta-ta in that pic up there). So instead of shrugging it off (like I had been doing the past five years) I scheduled an appointment with a derm and she said to be safe I would need to get it removed. Which finally happened on Tuesday. You wouldn't think mole removal would keep a person down but due to its ahem location I can't do any lifting or stretching AND I have to wear a sports bra for two weeks 24/7 - definitely a low five on that one.
2. This kid. I only wish my moves were as sweet as his. Captured outside of our Financial Peace University class Monday night.
3. Mexican night at my parent's house complete with sombreros.
4. A nice drive home from our float trip captured some fluffy clouds. So pretty.
5. It's officially official. My Master's is finished. Boo-yah!
Have a great weekend!