HF4FFriday, April 20, 2012
Oh yes, you know what day it is...FRIDAY! This week went by a little faster than usual which always makes me happy. I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday party....you should too, it feels so good to celebrate the end of the week and everything that was great about it!
Here is what I'm loving this week in no particular order:
1. I just discovered Instagram. Yeah, I'm a little tardy to the party but it just became available to Android users (don't judge me iPhones!) But how freakin' cool is this little app? Love it.
2. Spotted this display at Micheal's - summer...is that you?
3. Our first Cardinal's game on Sunday was an awesome 11-1 victory over the Cubs and our seats are pretty choice. No big deal!
4. Impulse purchased a new Vera Bradley purse. Justification was that I don't own any small purses (truly I don't) and I don't want to lug a suitcase to the ballpark. I believe it's called the Lizzie and the print is just so bright and happy. I might not have switched back to the big purse yet...a small purse revolution could be on the horizon.
5. Thanks to a co-worker I now know the next step in continuing my education after my Master's and I can't wait to get started. I've decided to pursue earning 30 graduate credit hours through a program called Learner's Edge which partners with a few universities my district recognizes. The best part - only $125 a credit hour! It almost seems too good to be true but it is completely legit. Hells yes for not going in to debt for my Master's or +30! And it feels so good to have a plan.
Hope your week has been sunshine and rainbows, have a great weekend!