Friday is My FavoriteFriday, April 13, 2012
No secret here, Friday is my fav-o-rite day of the week. I'm linking up with Lauren over at the newly redesigned From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday party.
Here is what I'm loving this week:
1. Don't Trust the B in Apt. 23. Did anyone catch the premiere Wednesday night? Freaking hilarious and forever renews my love for
Dawson James-y Van Der Beek.
2. Opening Day 2012 - practically a holiday in St. Louis. Cardinals baseball is back and I am so excited.
3. There were no snow days this year (that's a first!) so we get to end school one day early, hooray! That means only 37 more school days until summer vacay. I'm about this close to making a paper chain countdown for the classroom but it might make the kids a little too nuts.
4. Chris's car is finally fixed and ready to be picked up today. We have gone 20 days without our second vehicle and while it hasn't been difficult just extremely inconvenient. Being a one car household takes a good amount of patience, clear communication, and good friends who are willing to help you out in your time of need. Thank goodness for my friend Jody who has driven me to work everyday for almost three weeks. I don't know what I would have done without her.
5. One of my students remarked that he was bored on Tuesday to which another student said, "How can you be bored in Ms. B's class? It is the most fun class ever!"
And that made my week.
Have a great weekend!