Eggsciting Easter

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter!

Chris and I are having the most low-key day ever due to the fact that we celebrated with our families yesterday so today has felt rather un-holiday like. I did get treated to a fantastic breakfast of french toast and bacon but otherwise it is business as usual at the casa - a little laundry, grad school work, and movie watching.

We did dye Easter eggs yesterday, which was definitely festive and fun - but with two adults dying eggs it only took about 10 minutes as opposed to a longer time period if little ones were involved.

Chris was so thrilled that I started taking pictures so to be fair I turned the camera on my bed head/no make up self...don't be too alarmed, haha!







We also went and saw American Reunion on Saturday with my sisters. It was hilarious! I don't care what anyone says I love sequels or threequels. American Reunion did a good job of recalling elements from the first movie which made it entertaining. All in all, a pretty solid weekend off together with some good food and good fun. Hope you had a great holiday too!


Sig

You Might Also Like

0 comments