Where the Ideas Come From

Sunday, May 01, 2011

My title makes me think of Lucas from Empire Records, "Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear." Anywho...

Have you heard about Pinterest? Oh, I know what your thinking..."another thing to keep up with." But I tell ya this new bookmarking site is just the bee's knees. I first heard about it from Sherry over at Young House Love and then one of my fave organizing ladies over at IHeart Organizing also gave a glowing review, so I figured I should give it a peek.

And I think I'm in love.



Now more than I ever I value inspiration and the world is just filled to the brim with creative people. And Pinterest must be where they all hang out.

Here's how it works:

You see a picture of one the most delicious looking, cleverly created cakes you've ever seen, and you think to yourself, "I must remember this and not only must I remember this but I must share it and look at it all the time because it is so freakin' cool!"

I plan on making about a thousand of these. Not kidding.
 Here is where Pinterest comes in...you "pin" the picture to a variety of different boards for safe keeping. Then, people can explore your pins and vice versa, that is pretty much my favorite thing. It's almost like a Facebook for ideas and creativity.

Yes.
 You should really go check it out. Like now. Seriously. And add me as your friend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments