O Christmas Tree

Sunday, December 05, 2010

I made it, card #10!  And this was the fastest one I have made yet. I sat down today and cut out one of the trees from Jolly Holiday at 4" and then used my Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder to add the swirls on the tree. While I don't actually have a Cuttlebug, I still achieve the same effect with a rolling pin and a spray bottle of water. I then used red glitter glue to add some sparkle to the ornaments...yes, more glitter.



While everything was drying I stamped around the edges of a 5 x 5 pieces of deep red cardstock and added some DCWV gold glitter paper. I really like the DCWV brand of glitter cardstock because the glitter doesn't fall off everywhere like some of the papers I have bought before. And while you can't see it, on the inside of the card I stamped "Merry Christmas"



Now I just have to sign and mail these guys off. How fun!

I currently have commandeered my downstairs dining table as a craft station since Thanksgiving...it has been nice having all of my stuff out so I can just go create something when I feel like it. However, this is also where we setup the present wrapping station which my mother informed me needs to happen very soon. So my crafts go back to the laundry room where hopefully I can find enough room to keep everything out that I need.

Paper crafts still on the agenda include 2 gift bags and and more gift tags for all of my packages that I plan on wrapping. More to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments