Brrrrrr!

Sunday, December 05, 2010

It has been below 30 degrees the past couple of nights and I had to break out the gloves and scarf this week so I felt some inspiration for a winter themed card. I cut these adorable mittens from my new Winter Woodland cartridge that has tons of winter and holiday shapes and word art.



I cut the mittens at 3" and used some glitter paper to add the snowflake layers. I don't know if you can tell but I inked the edges of the mittens and the green cardstock. There is also some faux stitching around the edges that I did with a white Gelly Roll pen.


I think the inside is my favorite. The "Brrrr" was cut at 1" from the same cartridge. This card was so simple to make, once I had everything cut it was about 15 minutes for assembly.

Only one more card till I reach my goal for this season, be back with more!

You Might Also Like

0 comments