High Five for Friday

Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm back to celebrate another glorious summer Friday. So excited!



I say I'm back like I went somewhere when in reality I've just been a busy little bee. I've thought a lot about blogging and things to write, however, I just haven't had the time to sit down and write like I want to.

But let's talk about what has been awesome this past week:

1. Two weeks of summer school in the book. Only one more to go, thank goodness!

2. My sleep number is money! I've been sleeping on air, literally. And I love it!



3. While I say I've been a busy little bee, I did find time to read Divergent and Insurgent. They were excellent and I can't wait for Allegiant to come out in October.


4. A gorgeous Saturday spent in the back yard with good food, games, and friends.


5. THIS happened.


Funnel. Cake. Cupcakes. There were as good as they look. Thank goodness for my friend Natalie and her baking skills.

Tonight, the boyfriend and I are headed out to see Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line. The weather is going to be perfect for this outdoor concert and a few beverages of course.

How was your week? Read anything good lately that I should add to my reading list? Or did I make you want to bake some cupcakes this weekend? Hopefully you're not drooling on your keyboard right now, haha!

Have a great weekend!

Follow me on Instagram!

Sig

Linking up with
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png
life rearranged
 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Weren't Divergent and Insurgent great!? Such quick reads. The next book can't come out soon enough!

    Laura @ The Merger Journal
    themergerjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved them! I just discovered "Free Four" because I'm such a nerd and "liked" the Divergent FB page. Can't wait for October!

      Delete
  2. You had me at Funnel Cake....

    Here's my H5:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2013/06/feel-good-fragments-61413.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the best friendships start with fried batter and powdered sugar!

      Delete
  3. Those cupcakes look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were amazeballs. I've had dreams about them. I only hope that you can experience them one day!

      Delete
  4. That series might just be my favorite. I didn't know the last title! So thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I'm a nerd and "liked" the Divergent FB page and there are going to be four e-shorts from Four's perspective released but not 'til September. Now I'm even more excited!

      Delete