Friday, I Love You.Friday, March 08, 2013
A long night at school, an emergency eye doctor appointment, and students who think spring break started last week instead of next Thursday made this week seem a little longer than usual.
But there was some good stuff as always...
1. Called up DirecTV and got $10 off my bill for the next YEAR. I was all like
2. A few of my struggling students made some major gains this week, it definitely felt good to be a teacher this week.
3. We paid off Chris' car this week. TWO YEARS EARLY. Suck it Wells Fargo.
4. Spring break is only 4 school days away. It can't come soon enough. The to-do list is already starting to form.
5. "1994" by Jason Aldean and "Mama's Broken Heart" by Miranda Lambert have been playing on repeat, such fun songs to sing in the car when no one can hear me!
Have a great weekend!