07-04-09

Monday, July 06, 2009

My, my, my, what an eventful past couple of days! Lots of fun and friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. Last weekend we just had a fun night out with some of Chris's friends, we went to one of our favorite little bars called Babe's and sat out on the patio. After closing we went to Johnny Gitto's and then we were kidnapped and taken to the East side. I have only been to the East side
once before but let me tell you it is interesting everytime you go. Chris and I didn't get home until the sun came up! The next day I got to go swimming but Chris stayed in bed all day until 5pm...a full 12 hours of recooperation.

Natalie, Nicole, Candace, and Me at Gitto's

Before he took a coma!

I took four pictures of these 3 and this was the best one...ouch!

Thursday was my girlfriend Elyse's b-day and we went to Kobe Japanese Steakhouse for dinner that was so delicious! We had filet mignon, lobster, and shrimp all prepared on the tepanakyi (sp?) grill...it was pretty neat, definitely something you should experience at least once. Friday I went to happy hour with a couple friends from high school that I haven't seen in awhile at Jive and Wail on Mid Rivers. It was too early for any piano action but it was nice to sit outside and catch up with buddies. And then Saturday of course was the 4th of July. My friend Andrew has an annual bash that really is a great time, he lives close to Main Street so we always walk to fireworks, bbq, and get a couple of kegs and just have a good time. I think I took my fun a little too far because today was not pretty, I spent most of the day napping and eating trying to "cure" my ferocious hangover.
Flip Cup!

You Might Also Like

0 comments