Relaxing Weekend

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Didn't do much this weekend, I stayed at Chris's house from Friday night to this morning. We really didn't do much. I like to pretend on Fridays that I want to go out and stay out all late but by the time I get off work, drive to Chris', and sit for a minute, I am way too tired to do anything. Plus I was ridic sore from workouts this week, I asked for back rub and the next think you know I am out like a light. I woke up at 3am and had no idea what was going on, I think I fell asleep mid-sentence. Saturday was more laying around and trip to the mall, which is honestly something Chris and I don't do a whole lot of...actual shopping together. For some reason I feel weird shopping around him. When I shop I could take hours, just wandering around, trying things on, debating whether or not to buy something. I quickly got over the weirdness because I found some great things at Limited, goodness I am obsessed with that store! And I always get such great deals there because of coupons...gotta love coupons. I ended up getting a huge headache while we were out so I came home and slept until midnight, then we watched the Sex and the City Movie and were up til 5am. So my sleep schedule is just a little whacked to say the least. I am going to try to hit the hay now but I don't think it is going to go well. Hopefully this week will go fast!

You Might Also Like

0 comments