I Love Cape Girardeau...

Sunday, March 15, 2009



but I am sure glad I don't live there full time anymore because I don't think I could handle, no my liver could not handle Cape Girardeau anymore. The gang all went down on Friday to visit Megan, Dusty, and Durick and celebrate St. Patty's day a little early, and had a fabulous time. Friday night we went to D'ladium and let's just say I haven't drank like that in a long time. I always get so excited when I go to Cape because I honestly don't drink/go out that much anymore and it is just a good chance to let my hair down and go a little crazy for the night. I also got in many much needed dart games this weekend, it didn't take me long to get warmed up, although I don't think I will ever be as good as some of friends. Saturday was a loooong day, Poco's at 11am, then onto Buckner's, Broussard's, Rude Dog, then D'Ladiums. All in all a pretty great weekend!


I go back to school tomorrow after my very relaxing spring break and I actually am not dreading it. Both of my classes are starting brand new chapters so we're really not finishing up any old business so it feels like a fresh start unlike Christmas break where we came back and still had to take finals....oh goodness it sucked. I counted today and there are only 49 days left of school, it is going to go by so quickly - I am pumped!

I started working out with my personal trainer again, just for a month, a little jumpstart for the swimsuit season. I have been sore since Tuesday, but it honestly makes me feel so good. However I am extremly jealous of my friends Megan and Ashley who still reap the benefits of cheap-o Cape Girardeau. They got a personal trainer for 8 months, seeing him 3 times a week for only $45 A MONTH! That is freaking ridiculous, I pay $45 an hour! I told them they are lucky ducks and they are going to look even greater than the already do. I am so glad that my friends are embracing fitness, it it just so much more motivating and easier for me to hit the gym knowing that my friends are doing the same. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments