High Five for FridayFriday, August 16, 2013
Four days down of the new school year and so far, it has been GREAT!
Top 5 of my week:
1. I can just tell that this is going to be a great school year...my kids seem awesome!
2. It's my birthday today :)
3. Went to the Cardinal's game with my great friend, Ashley on Wednesday night. We talked so much that I really don't know what happened at the game except that we lost, oh well!
4. TONS of great shopping was had over the weekend. New jeans, shirts, some makeup, and I hope there is just a little more to come this weekend.
5. I got the most wonderful pedicure on Monday before the first day of school. It was the works...hot stones and a 30 minute foot and leg massage. It felt sooooo good.
|Not the most flattering picture of my feet, they remind me of Fred Flintstone, yikes!|
Pretty fab week! My day will hopefully be spectacular - ice cream cake is waiting for me at work, a scrumptious dinner is planned at one of my favorite neighborhood restaurants with my fam, and I'm sure I will find some time to squeeze in some celebratory beverages to ease the pain of turning another year older.
Have a great weekend!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth