FLU-bruary

Sunday, February 10, 2013

The last two weeks have been a bit rough on me, hence no new updates in quite some time.

What was the roughness you ask?

The freakin' FLU!

Totally had to wear a mask at the Walgreen's clinic. #maskshaming
Blah. It has been awful. I was on the couch for a full three days, no work, no play. No nothing. Except sip broth and blow my nose.

The nose blowing continues a week and half later. Kleenex is my new best friend.

But I am on the mend, finally. This past weekend I was able to go out and celebrate my mom's 50th birthday with dinner and drinks with the fam. I think my mom was really not excited to turn 50 or even celebrate the big 5-0 but she definitely had some fun...maybe a little too much fun. When I left her house at 3pm today, she was still in bed. Oops.



This week I'm looking forward to a four day week with the students AND a long weekend. Oh fabulous!

Can't wait to share my little kitchen update I hinted at back on the 24th that FINALLY got done last week after going back and forth with the guy I hired.

Have a great week!


Incorporating Color

Sig

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Maskshaming. Best tag ever, but I'm so sorry you were sick! Boooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that you were sick! That's no fun :( Happy belated birthday to your momma - sounds like a great time!

    Happy Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being sick is a bummer - hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all! I wish the flu upon no one!

    ReplyDelete