Cricut Adventures

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Scrapbook Sara is in full operation as of today. I am geared up and ready for my class to begin on Monday, I am super excited to craft for four weeks with 6-8th graders...who turned out to be all girls, go figure! I've really been getting into cards lately for all the occasions on our calendar this summer. This card was the project inside the Sweethearts cart, however I changed up the paper colors to match my friend's wedding colors. I love how the bouquet just pops off the yellow. I plan on adding the couples' initals to the yellow hearts.



I also finally begain Chris and I's 4th year scrapbook...holy hell...4 YEARS. This is first time I am getting to use my Cricut for our scrapbook so I may not be totally ready for the June 17th anniversary present. The page I made below is from our trip to Florida last year. Looking back through the pictures made me really want a vacation but with the oil spill not showing signs of ending I am glad we went last year.

I used the Life's a Beach cart and DS to make the Adventure Island title as well as the sun for my journal piece. Everything else were cute stickers I found at Hobby Lobby. Hopefully I'll get a few more pages done tomorrow so I have something to show the girls in my class. Toodles!
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments