Couples' Shower

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Last Saturday night was our friends, Joel and Natalie's couples shower. The bridesmaids put together a lovely fiesta themed get together that was a lot of fun. There were Funfetti cupcakes (my favy!) and this interesting contraption that is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen...I probably need one for the lake. Only $34.95 on Ebay...




Here is Natalie with the card I made her...not to brag but I got the "Good Shower Attendee" award for my attention to detail with the handmade card and coordinating gift bag. Haha :)
I really forgot that Joel is obsessive complusive about hand-washing so this gift was actually quite perfect. I went over to their house yesterday and they had already refilled the thing twice. I am glad that we were able to get them something that was practical and they enjo using.
 
Only 5 more days until they become Mr. and Mrs. Alvarez!
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments