Whirlwind

Sunday, August 16, 2009

This is going to be short but I will surely write more later, this has been the fastest two weeks EVER! I am officially a 6th grade teacher at PWMS, contract signed and everything and school starts tomorrow! My classroom is set and I have met some of my students already and I think it is going to be an awesome year. I will add pictures when I get the chance. Also today was my 24th birthday...I almost don't believe it. Me? Twenty-four YEARS old? 24 used to be my scary age...but as my life has progressed I realize that at 24 I am right where I want to be, with an amazing man (who's birthday card brought me to tears because it was so sweet), in a good job, with a supportive family and great friends who are right there along with me, in the great (but sometimes scary) twenties.

You Might Also Like

0 comments