New Year's Eve

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


Another year has come and gone, I truly can't believe it. This year has probably been one of the most stress filled and I fear that my years to come will only top this one. I got my first 'real' job as a teacher, something I looked forward to since I began college only to be in a school that I feel doesn't support its' teachers very well. The new year will hopefully bring me a new position in a different school district that is more organized and closer.


I hope everyone has a great night and is very careful...we're headed over to Amy and Blake's house for a festive celebration, which I am sure will be fun...hopefully no cops will be called (like the last time at Joel's) and there will be minimum nudity on the boy's part, haha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments