Hey there!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So I don't exactly know how good I will be at blogging or how interesting it might be, but I was looking for something to occupy my time while on Christmas break and decided I should give blogging a shot.


Just a little about me...my name is Sara and I live it at home. Why do I feel like I am at an AA meeting when I say that? It's not a big deal but so often I say it like it's wrong or something. I'm 23 and just beginning my 'big girl' life. I graduated college last December and have spent the past year settling back into home life...living back in St. Charles, with my parents, two sisters, and
 puppy dog Clover, learning to pay all of my own bills, and just getting along outside the bubble that was my college life. I graduated with a degree in middle and secondary education and found a job (after many months of thinking I would never be hired) as an 8th grade Social Studies teacher in Warrenton. 

I generally am a happy person and love to laugh at just about anything. My boyfriend
 Christopher is a big part of my life. We have been together for two and half years and I couldn't imagine what my life would be life with out him. He is the cheese to my macaroni, we have a pretty great thing going on and he is my best friend.

As this little blog experiment goes on, I am sure you will read more about the important sometimes not so important things in my life. Hopefully it won't bore anyone to tears, toodles!

You Might Also Like

0 comments