How Much SVU Can You Actually Watch in 3 Days?

Wednesday, January 08, 2014


Today is our third snow day, with a slight possibility of a fourth tomorrow because of snow that is supposed to make its way in overnight. No complaints from this girl. An extra three days of winter vacation is fine with me.

I'm starting to run out of ideas to keep myself busy - there hasn't been much on tv and gasp I may be tired of SVU marathons. Yesterday I got of the house with a friend who has four wheel drive for a trip to the mall. But given my state of laying around and eating Fritos all day, I'm in no mood to buy clothes.

Today's agenda: blog reading, painting my nails, and going to see our friend's new baby, Carmen! She was actually born last Friday but Chris has been sick and we stayed away so as not to get anyone sick. I made some subway art to hang in her room with the Cameo. Have I mentioned I love that machine?


Hope it's warm where you are!



Sig

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. We're expecting that same wave of weather! Will I get an EIGHTH snow day???????????

    ReplyDelete