June Birchbox

Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's Birchbox time!

This month I was really hoping for Birchbox to redeem itself after I was a little disappointed in last month's box and I'm happy to say that this month was much better with a mix of products I will enjoy trying out.


This month I received:
  • Ada Cosmetics Bronzer
  • Likewise Facial Moisturizer 
  • Masqueology Brightening Mask
  • theBalm Cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen
  • Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band- Aids
How adorable are those Band - Aids? Is it bad I kinda wish I had a scrape so I could wear one? Maybe I could bring back the Band Aid on the cheek look Nelly sported a while back...no? Alright then when I finally do get an ouchie I will be styling it up with one of these cute little guys.

I've already used the mask and while I did take a pic of me wearing it I'm too embarrassed to actually post it here...let's just say I do not look like the lady on the package. I look more like my skin is hanging off my face because the mask is so big but besides that it was refreshing and made my skin feel soft.

I've never used a lip/cheek stain before and I was pleasantly surprised with the rosy pink tint that the product gave me, nice and natural.

Haven't tried the other two products yet.

All in all, way to TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF Birchbox! Looking forward to July already! If you get a Birchbox how did yours compare this month? Leave me a comment and tell me all about it!

P.S. Don't forget to review your products on the Birchbox website for points that you can use for a discount on full size products.


Sig

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I got the Stainiac too, but everything else was different. I kinda was hoping for some fun Band-aids!

    ReplyDelete